Audio Desk - Premium Ultrasonic Vinyl Cleaner PRO (Used)
- The Vinyl Cleaner PRO is the next generation, upgraded version of the award-winning ultrasonic LP cleaning system and comes with 2 vials of fluid concentrate. A container of the fluid concentrate plus a gallon of distilled water cleans 150 new LP's, or 100 used LP's. This is the grey Vinyl Cleaner PRO. It is also offered in custom finish combinations of white, black and red. Other Audio Desk Systeme's Vinyl Cleaner Pro colors are available on Amazon.
- Incorporating five years of evolutionary enhancements in addition to important upgrades to internal component parts, the Vinyl Cleaner PRO offers better features and performance through better, quieter drying, a new premium motor, an upgraded pump with ceramic bearings, and improvements to the electronic control system including a dry-only option.
- The Audio Desk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner Pro is the only record cleaning machine that incorporates an ultrasonic cleaning cycle in addition to a more conventional mechanical cleaning via bi-directional rotating microfiber cleaning drums, and the result is the cleanest LP's possible. Unlike other record cleaners the ultrasonic Vinyl Cleaner bursts millions of microscopic bubbles off the surface of the record all the way to the bottom of the groove, where no fiber is fine enough to reach.
- Fully automatic - put the LP in the slot, push the button, and in 6 quick minutes you will have a thoroughly cleaned and dried LP (both sides). When the green LED shines, the clean LP can be removed. During the cleaning process rotary cleaning barrels made from a microfiber material move in opposite directions while a unique ultrasonic system carefully and thoroughly removes even the finest contaminants from the grooves.
- Ultrasonic is sound generated above the human audible level. A physical effect called "cavitation" results from the generation of ultrasonic frequencies in a liquid creating ultrasonic "compression waves". Which causes millions of microscopic vacuum bubbles that rapidly compress or implode creating millions of tiny liquid jets small enough to clean inside the smallest grooves of an LP. This process, also called "microagitation," displaces any contaminants on the surface of the LP.
- TEL : 014-665 9388 Astley