Cambridge Audio - 651A Integrated Amplifier
Frequency Response : 5 Hz – 50 kHz (-1 dB)
Input impedance : 47kohms
Our "Sound First" design process ensures the 651A will make all your music sound amazing. And with 75 watts of amplification per channel, a USB audio input, and a front facing 3.5mm jack input for easily connecting iPods and MP3 players, the 651A is packed with features as well.
For many people their computer has become more important than their towering CD collections. However, poor quality sound cards plus jitters means audio performance from PCs can be quite poor. Fortunately the 651A features a USB audio connection so you can simply plug your Mac or PC directly into the amplifier to instantly enjoy a whole world of digital music streamed from your computer.
Whatever hi-fi speaker you choose, the 651A is designed to drive any model with ease. Our returned output stage featuring Sanken output transistors gives excellent bass response and dynamic control. Additionally our proprietary CAP5 system ensures unrivaled peace of mind against overloads, faults and clipping.
Cambridge Audio 651A
- Power output - 75 W (8 Ω)
- THD (unweighted) - <0,002%, 1 kHz, 80% of rated power
- THD (unweighted) - <0,03%, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 80% of rated power
- THD (unweighted) - <0,02%, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 10 W
- Frequency Response - 5 Hz – 50 kHz (-1 dB)
- S/N ratio (ref 1 W) - >92 dB (unweighted)
- Input impedance - 47kohms
- Damping factor - >100
- Max. Power Consumption - 600 W
- Standby Power Consumption - <1 W
- USB input - USB Audio 1.0 | 16 bit, 32 kHz/44,1 kHz/48 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 120 x 430 x 350 mm
- Weight - 8,4 kg