Mission - M-3 5.1 Speaker System
The Mission M3 is a compact 5.1 speaker system that delivers a powerful surround sound experience through its elegant and stylish subwoofer and discrete satellites.
The satellites small size in no way sacrifices its performance, with BMR driver technology that provides crisp, clear sound with plenty of detail and a large frequency range covering 120Hz to 20kHz. The Subwoofer has also be specifically designed to match the satellites precision sound using 200mm long throw and a new 200Watt Class D amplifier with the 30-120Hz frequency range.
Installation is also quick and painless with easy out of the box set-up with attached stand mounts for the satellites and supplied brackets for wall mounting.
An outstanding 5.1 speaker system that delivers unbeatable performance with a discrete compact style.
Mission M-3 5.1 Speaker System
- Subwoofer - 200Watt Class D amplifier ; Satellite- 40-80w recommended amplifier power
- Subwoofer - nominal impedance - 8 Ohms ; minimum impedance - 4.5 Ohms
- Connections - 4mm banana plug/binding posts
- Phono/RCA - line in
- Crossover frequency (kHz)- 100-150 Hz crossover
- Drivers Sub-woofer - 200mm long throw bass driver
- Satellite - Full range 3" BMR transducer; Subwoofer - 35-120Hz frequency response (+/-3dB)
- Satellite - 150 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- Nominal impedance (ohms) - 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (dB) - 200mv input sensitivity
- W x H x D (mm)Subwoofer - 274 x 336 x 294 ; Satellites: 105 x 90 x 97
- Weight (kg) - Subwoofer: 7.88 ; Satellites: 0.75